Who Is Alliant Capital Management?
Alliant Capital Management is a licensed collection agency focused on providing the highest quality customer service that helps our creditor clients achieve financial goals while respectfully assisting consumers with resolving their accounts. At Alliant, we pride ourselves on our trustworthiness, reputation, and being a reliable collection agency.
Alliant’s mission is to provide affordable debt collection services to creditors while providing consumers with the best possible experience. To guide our clients and consumers to amicable account resolutions that result in growth for our clients and financial wellness for our consumers.
Our Corporate Values
- We take responsibility for our actions and accept ownership of the outcome. We honor our commitments and always strive for the highest quality. We are solution-focused, goal-directed, and we are not afraid to take informed and responsible risks.
- We are visionary yet realistic in setting direction, leading by example, and involving our teams. We maintain the highest standards of compliance, performance, and behavior in all aspects of our business relationships. We believe that our reputation is our most valuable asset.
- Open Communications
- Our leadership promotes an open and inviting culture. Any suggestion, idea, issue, or question is received with respect, courtesy, and given the appropriate attention it deserves. We believe in the power of informed associates and share all pertinent and important information in an open, accurate, and timely manner.
- Service Excellence
- We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by delivering innovative and effective solutions. Alliant encourages service excellence by recognizing and rewarding superior performance. We are committed in our unwavering pursuit of excellence.
- We encourage individual and team growth while honoring our differences. Our teams share ideas, skills, and passions across functions and departments while encouraging joint efforts toward common goals. We leverage our team’s combined efforts as appropriate to deliver added value for our clients, their customers, and our associates.
Memberships, Certifications, and Accreditations
Alliant Capital Management is proud to be an active member of the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA International) and the Receivables Management Association International (RMAI). As members, we are committed to upholding the Vision, Values, and Pledge of both associations, including conducting ourselves with integrity, treating each person with dignity and respect, helping consumers find ways to pay their just debts, and being professional and ethical in our daily business.
Alliant Capital Management has also earned SSAE18 SOC1 certification. To earn and maintain this certification, we undergo an annual third-party audit to validate the policies, procedures, and controls used to operate our business.
Alliant Capital Management is experienced in assisting creditors with managing delinquent and non-performing accounts in the most affordable and reliable way possible. The Alliant team understands the increasingly complex and regulated receivables industry and helps our clients successfully navigate the challenges associated with collecting outstanding accounts. Our state-of-the-art security tools for compliance management help us remain dedicated to adhering to all of our clients’ unique requirements.
Careers with Alliant Capital Management
Our employees love working at Alliant Capital Management because of the unlimited earning potential, our positive working environment, and the support & training we provide. Interested in joining our diverse and growing team? Transition to a career path with rewarding opportunities. We help create better futures for consumers and our clients while providing opportunities for hard-working and goal-oriented professionals. Our company is an excellent place to start or accelerate your career. If you are a motivated professional with exceptional communication skills, we encourage you to apply to join our growing team.