About FFAM360 and our Family of Companies
The FFAM360 Alliance of companies, which includes a combination of First Financial Asset Management, Inc. (our 3rd party collections company), First Financial Portfolio Services, LLC dba FFAM360 Capital (our debt buying & finance company), FFAM360 Healthcare, LLC (our healthcare revenue cycle management company), CareFirst Financial, LLC (our customer care & loan servicing company), and GCFS, Inc (our judgement-enforcement servicing company), collectively FFAM360, was founded in 2002 with the vision of creating a best-in-class organization that provides financial oriented solutions across the Insurance Subrogation, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare Staffing, Consumer Retail and Financial Service industries throughout the U.S. and beyond. We deploy world-class people, operations, and technology to deliver revenue-centric solutions to our clients that help optimize their credit and revenue lifecycles. Over our long and successful history, we have achieved many significant awards and recognitions including being honored by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (“WBENC”) as a Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise. FFAM360 is headquartered just outside Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Phoenix, AZ and Paso Robles, CA.
The FFAM360 family of companies provides comprehensive financial solutions by delivering a host of services, including but not limited to business process outsourcing, customer care, accounts receivable management, healthcare revenue cycle management, healthcare staffing, and receivable purchasing and specialty finance. We provide high-quality, professional services in the areas of:
- Capital & Finance Solutions – FFAM360 offers an array of capital & financing solutions for our client-partners that spans their entire receivable lifecycle.
- Billing & Collections – Our Patient Account Billing & Collection solutions present healthcare providers with the collections and recovery of accounts receivable from Point of Service through late-stage Bad Debt.
- Insurance Subrogation – By leveraging our proprietary SASM (Strategic Analytical Scoring Method), our Insurance Subrogation and Claim Management specialists help organizations that are looking to recover financial loss from their subrogation claims.
- Staffing – Utilizing proprietary methods to match employers and job-seekers, FFAM Staffing provides experienced administrative & clinical staff for healthcare providers both remotely and on-site.
- Third-Party Insurance Liability – We handle third-party liability accounts including Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA), Workers Compensation, Veterans Administration (VA) accounts, and more.
- Patient Financing – CareCentric360 is a fully customizable patient finance solution that supports all types of healthcare providers, including elective and acute healthcare.
- Reimbursement Guarantee – Through the sale or finance of A/R, our Reimbursement Guarantee™ allows healthcare client-partners to realize the guarantee of cash today (vs the promise of those collections tomorrow).
Loan Servicing – Our affiliate, CareFirst Financial, delivers full-service Customer Care and Account Servicing solutions that exceed industry KPI’s for performing and delinquent accounts.
Our Mission is to deliver revenue-cycle solutions to our clients that optimize their credit and revenue lifecycle through the deployment of our world-class people, operational best-practices, and next-generation technology, all of which are rooted in integrity, business continuity, and compliance.
We are proud to be an active member of professional industry associations that provide us with industry updates, emerging trends, networking opportunities, educational offerings, conferences, events, and more. FFAM360 is an actively engaged member of:
- Receivables Management Association International (RMAI)
- ACA International
- Healthcare Management Financial Association (HFMA)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM)
FFAM360 is committed to excellence in all areas of service and solutions that our various divisions provide. Our certifications ensure that we are providing consistent, professional, and superior quality solutions for our clients. We are proud to be a Certified Receivables Business by Receivables Management Association International (RMAI). Additionally, we are HIPAA certified, PCI/DSS Certified, and SSAE-16 Certified.
Distinctions and Recognitions
FFAM360 is an Accredited Business and rated an A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has achieved recognition as a Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (“WBENC”). In addition to being an RMAI member, President and Chief Investment Officer Matthew Maloney is currently serving on the RMAI Board of Directors (since 2019).
Committed to Creating Positive Change In Our Communities
The employees and management of the FFAM360 engage in various volunteer and charity events as part of the company’s annual Intentional Living campaign. The values of philanthropy and community support are thickly woven into the fabric of our corporate culture, and we believe that through actively participating in events and supporting chosen charities throughout the year, we can drive positive change in our communities. Learn more about our community involvement in our Blog.